Ways to Use Chile Crunch
Chile Crunch is one of our current product obsessions. It's a totally unique spin on hot sauce - crispy little pieces of chile, garlic, and onion suspended in a flavorful oil. It is so flavorful, and the little bit of crunch it adds to dishes is addicting! I use it in the same way I'd use a traditional hot sauce and have been gradually building a long list of my favorite ways.
If you love spicy food, add Chile Crunch to your list of things to try. It's available in these Colorado Crafted boxes. Here are my favorite ways to use it:
- With your morning eggs - scrambled, boiled, or over-easy. The crunchiness of Chile Crunch is especially great with eggs!
- Baked with a quiche or fritatta (or just smeared on top of the final product). Smitten Kitchen has a great recipe for one.
- This recipe for Baked Eggs with Hash Brown Crust is perfect for a brunch with friends, and is even better spiced up with Chile Crunch.
- Stirred in to a hot brothy soup, like this Lemon Chicken Orzo soup.
- Added as a condiment to top chili alongside sour cream and shredded cheese.
- With grilled or baked chicken.
- Served with a hummus and pita plate.
- Tossed with steamed edamame and butter.
- Have you tried making Quinoa Patties yet? Chile Crunch is excellent with them.
- Dollop on top of a big salad.
- Added to a cool cous cous, quinoa, or pasta salad. We love it with things like this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.
- Treat it like harissa, and serve with North African dishes. Here's a whole list of ideas from Saveur.com!
- With steamed rice and sauteed veggies.
Do you have any favorite ways to use Chile Crunch? We'd love to hear them!
Artisan Spotlight: Tuffy Kickshaw's Sweetly Covered Corn →
← Last chance to send a box before Christmas!
Leave a Reply