Ways to Use Tequila Jalapeno Deliciousness
Tequila Jalapeno Deliciousness is a spicy spin on traditional preserves. It's fresh, citrusy, and bright with a slow burn thanks to plenty of freshly squeezed orange and lime juice, tons of plump jalapenos, and Boulder-made Suerte Tequila. These preserves are like a ray of bright sunshine - they'll liven things up wherever you use them.
It is available in our spicy-themed Hot Springs Box, or individually in our Marketplace.
My favorite ways to use Tequila Jalapeno Deliciousness right now:
- Shaken in a cocktail. Like this one. Feel free to swap the gin for tequila!
- Replace 1 tsp agave with Tequila Jalapeno Deliciousness in this Agave Margarita for some kick. Amazing!
- As a glaze for grilled shrimp & chicken. Here's a recipe for grilled glazed chicken, to give you an idea of how it's done.
- Brush it on bacon to make candied bacon. Here's a recipe to use as a guide.
- Spread on a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Use it to make a dip, like this one.
- On a quesadilla.
- On cornbread with butter.
- Together with pulled pork in the slow cooker. Or as a condiment on a pulled pork sandwich.
- With crackers and cream cheese.
- Shake it up in a basic vinaigrette to transform your dressing into something special
Artisan Spotlight: Clare of District Butter Co. →
← We Were Featured in Sunset Magazine!
Leave a Reply