We've got a lot of new local discoveries in the shop for this fall, and thought we'd do a quick roundup for you here. All are available in the "new" section of Build A Box, where you can hand pick your favorite products to create the perfect Colorado gift.
- Bear Balm made with olive oil, organic herbs, and beeswax in Durango
- Colorado Argyle Socks by Askels, designed in Denver
- Colorado Heritage Tie by Knotty Tie of Denver.
- Black Mountain Peak Mug by Colorado Crafted, designed in Longmont.
- Set of four Colorado Wildlife Notecards featuring original watercolor art of an Elk, Moose, Marmot, and Western Meadowlark. Also available individually here.
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup by Strongwater of Denver
- Topographic 14er Coasters by Marka Made of Louisville. Also available individually here.
- Just Plain Ola of Fort Collins
- Vanilla Bean Goat Milk Caramel by Table Mountain Farm of Longmont
All products are available in the "New" section of Build A Box, where you can hand pick your favorite local products to build the perfect Colorado gift box.