Looking for the perfect Colorado gift for her? We've rounded up six unique ideas; each one designed to be the perfect gift for someone who loves Colorado. From locally made bath and body products, a tea gift set, Colorado snacks, to collections designed to pamper. Read on to learn more about our gifting favorites.
- Colorado Spa Box: a collection of locally made lotions, candles, bath fizzies, soaps, and more. (Recently mentioned in 5280 Magazine!)
- Staycation Box: Stay home and get fully pampered! Full of decadent treats to savor and luxury bath products to help unwind.
- Colorado Snack Box: a great selection of both healthy and indulgent snacks, all of them locally made.
- Pagosa Springs Box: consider this her winter warm-up: cozy hot beverages, a modern mug, and a few decadent treats.
- Colorado Heart Tea Towel: a useful gift that's also beautiful, this tea towel shows where her heart is.
1. Colorado Spa Box
The ultimate in luxury and pampering for a Colorado-loving gal. This collection includes tons of our local favorites by companies like Formulary 55, Spinster Sisters, Mountain Time Soap Shop, Light Provisions, and more. We gathered together our favorite spa products for this collection; everything is made locally by small artisans based in Colorado cities from Denver to Golden to Colorado Springs and more.
2. Staycation Box
Stay home and get fully pampered with our Staycation Box. Full of decadent treats to savor and luxury bath products to help unwind.
3. Colorado Snack Box
This thoughtful gift includes a great selection of both healthy and indulgent snacks, all of them locally made. There's lots to love for everyone in this snack-based gift!
4. Pagosa Springs Box
Consider this your winter warm-up: cozy hot beverages, a modern mug, and a few decadent treats. We think this is the perfect gift for your valentine. (Hint, hint.)
5. Colorado Heart Tea Towel
We always love and recommend a useful gift that's also beautiful, and this Colorado tea towel fits the bill. It's simple high quality cotton, printed with a map of the US that really shows where her heart is.